One of the simplest ways to reduce your operating expenses is to identify and eliminate any unnecessary costs. An inefficient building or inefficient energy usage leaves you overpaying on energy costs. By performing a building energy audit, we can help you discover new ways to improve performance and reduce your energy costs.
LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company offers building energy audit and retrofitting services that are designed to help you increase the energy-efficiency of your facilities.
- Lighting Energy Audits. In order to reduce your energy usage, you may want to take a closer look at your current operational practices and lighting systems. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company performs building energy audits that include a complete evaluation of your lighting systems. We will also learn how your facility and lighting systems are being used. We will then provide you with an in-depth assessment of your current usage, and identify what opportunities you have to improve your lighting energy usage. The audit process is designed to help you:
- Save energy by improving efficiency
- Improve the comfort and safety of occupants
- Optimize systems to accommodate any changes to the facility
- Identify outdated systems that are in need of repair or replacement
- Lighting Retrofits. If you’re ready to implement the solutions we’ve recommended through our lighting energy audit, we can assist with that step as well. The lighting retrofit process includes upgrading lights and fixtures to increase efficiency without compromising on performance.
- Motor Energy Audits. Electric motors are often used to drive important equipment such as compressors, pumps, and fans. Over time, excessive heat or simple wear and tear can cause motors to waste energy or fail entirely. During the building energy audit process, our team will carefully inspect motors and determine if there are any performance or safety issues.
- Discover and address issues before they become more serious
- Calculate your life-cycle costs more easily and accurately
- Determine whether repair or replacement will be more cost-effective
- Motor Retrofits. If one or more motors have been found to be inefficient or at risk of failure, it may be time to consider replacing them. We will provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your retrofit options.
- Utility Rebate Analysis. Many utility companies offer rebate programs for energy efficiency improvements that have been completed for commercial buildings. These rebates allow you to offset some of the cost of making these improvements, while you also enjoy the energy-saving benefits of the improvement. Our team can assist you in finding any rebate programs that may be available to you, and help you plan improvements based on your options.
- Daylight Harvesting Analysis. Daylight harvesting allows you to reduce or even eliminate the need for electric lighting during times when natural daylight is available and sufficient for your lighting needs. We can conduct a thorough daylight harvesting analysis to identify opportunities to reduce the need for electric lighting throughout the day and year, without hindering occupant convenience or facility performance.
Learn how you can reduce your energy costs and improve performance with building energy audit and retrofit services from LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company!