The team atLKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company does more than just design functional building systems. At the core of what we do is a commitment to creating efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions.
- Commissioning. Our building commissioning services are designed to ensure that your building systems and equipment operate exactly the way they are intended to, and that your team knows exactly how to operate them. We take a hands-on approach to the commissioning process, and will help lead all of the construction team members through all phases of the construction process. We are committed to improving the efficiency and reliability of your building systems through:
- Commissioning. For new buildings, or new additions to existing buildings.
- Re-Commissioning. For buildings that were previously commissioned.
- Retro-Commissioning. For existing buildings that were never commissioned.
- LEED and B3 Commissioning. All types of LEED and B3 commissioning.
- Facility Assessment. Our architectural engineering services are focused on your needs. We perform facility condition assessments that are designed to help you effectively address your operational requirements. Our services are designed to help you operate and manage your facilities more easily and cost-effectively. We will provide you with valuable insight into your facility’s current conditions, as well as help you plan and prioritize for the future.
- Pre-Design and Master Planning. A solid plan is crucial to the success of any construction project. Our team can guide you through the design and planning processes needed for a successful project. We offer tailored solutions and services for corporate, commercial, educational, healthcare, municipal, entertainment, and other facilities.
- Life Cycle Costing and Analysis. Through life-cycle costing and analysis, you can assess the total cost of owning and operating a facility. Our life-cycle costing and analysis service is designed to help you make informed, cost-effective choices for your projects. We will provide you with a straightforward measure of your expected costs throughout the lifespan of your facility.
- LEED Building Design. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, is the most widely-used third-party verification and certification process for green buildings. Many of our in-house engineers are LEED Accredited, with extensive experience designing systems for LEED Certified buildings.
- Renewable Energy. Utilizing renewable energy for your building can reduce energy expenses, improve efficiency, and help you reach your sustainability goals. Our MEP engineering experts have the skills, knowledge, and experience you need to complete your renewable energy projects. We provide renewable energy consulting services that integrate seamlessly with your project at any phase.
- Energy Retrofit and Building Audits. One of the best ways to reduce your overall operating expenses is to cut back on unnecessary costs. Inefficient buildings, systems, and energy use can leave you overpaying on your energy costs. Through a building energy audit, we can help you discover new ways to improve performance and reduce your energy costs. We offer an assortment of energy audit and retrofitting services designed to help you reach your goals.
- Lighting Energy Audits
- Lighting Retrofits
- Motor Energy Audits
- Motor Retrofits
- Utility Rebate Analysis
- Daylight Harvesting Analysis
Our speciality architectural engineering services are designed to meet your specific needs and goals. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company has the experience and creativity needed to develop functional and cost-effective design solutions.