We offer full-service mechanical engineering solutions that utilize client-focused design methods. Since 1969, LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company has provided smart solutions along with hands-on involvement and personal commitment to each and every project we complete.
What We Do
Our team of mechanical engineers has the experience, vision, and creativity needed to complete your project on-time, on-budget, and with an unmatched level of service. Our mechanical engineering solutions are tailored to the individual needs of each client, and we have completed projects for clients including corporate, education, healthcare, government, retail, and more.
- HVAC. Heating and cooling plays a vital role in the comfort and efficiency of commercial and residential properties. Equally critical is the overall air quality, which can be improved by eliminating pollutants and introducing fresh air to the indoor environment. Your building’s HVAC system design helps determine the indoor air quality and comfort. There is no one-size-fits-all HVAC system that is suitable for all facilities, which is why LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company creates custom solutions that are tailored to meet your specific needs while also adhering to code requirements.
- Plumbing. Your building’s plumbing system is an often-overlooked component of its overall functionality, but it plays a crucial role in your facility’s efficiency, sustainability, and safety. The qualified plumbing engineers at LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company will design plumbing systems that integrate seamlessly with other building systems and will provide valuable insight at any stage of your project.
- Fire Protection. Fire protection systems are crucial for protecting both property and personnel. Proper fire system design requires the integration of many systems such as ventilation, lighting, fire sprinkler, fire alarm, and emergency power. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company provides more-than-solid designs for the critical life safety systems you need. We have registered mechanical, electrical, and fire protection engineers on staff, and the experience and skills you need to get the job done right.
- Campus Distribution. Campus buildings are linked together through vital systems such as plumbing and HVAC, which means proper design is essential to achieving maximum performance. LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company provides campus HVAC and mechanical design solutions that balance function and appearance, while also offering you ease of maintenance and upkeep. We can help you create a modern, efficient campus that meets the needs of your building users.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling. Through computational fluid dynamics modeling, we can help you understand and predict fluid flow and heat transfer within your building and its systems. With the information gained through CFD modeling, you can make more informed, insightful choices about your building’s system design.
- Energy Modeling. Through the energy modeling process, we are able to simulate and assess the performance of building systems such as lighting, HVAC, and water. Our energy modeling services provide you with an in-depth understanding of your overall energy consumption, utility costs, and life cycle costs. Energy modeling is a highly-effective tool for new construction projects or planning improvements to an existing structure.
The mechanical engineering team at LKPB Engineers, an IMEG Company is passionate about developing the right solutions for our clients. Learn how we can put our vision, experience, and energy into your upcoming project.