Your building communication system design plays an important role in information management, as well as overall safety. Whether communication takes place using computer, voice, video, or other means, the reliable distribution of information is crucial. LKPB Engineers offers building communication system engineering services designed to provide you with the communication solutions needed to get the job done and keep things running smoothly.
- Voice and Data Systems. Technology is always evolving, and so are the needs of businesses. It is essential that voice and data system technology is able to meet user demands, and adapt as a business grows and changes. We create voice and data system solutions based on both current and anticipated needs.
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems. Nobody wants to experience a fire emergency, but in the event of an emergency, a fire alarm system is needed to protect facilities and the people within them. We plan and implement fire alarm systems that detect fires as soon as possible, alert occupants within the building, notify emergency responders, and activate systems that help mitigate fire damage. Our cost-effective fire alarm and safety systems are designed to:
- Integrate with other building systems, such as security systems
- Work reliably without disrupting everyday operations
- Easily adapt to meet your specific needs
- Security Systems. Security systems help safeguard property and personnel. We provide modern security solutions designed to protect what matters most. LKPB Engineers offers security system solutions that are custom-tailored based on specific industry, budget, and security concerns.
- Card access security systems provide a safe and secure environment for personnel, residents, visitors, and contractors. With a card access security system, you know exactly who is inside a facility. Card access security systems offer control over what level of access each cardholder has, and is an excellent solution in situations where regulatory compliance measures must be met.
- CCTV security cameras allow for careful surveillance of your entire facility from one convenient location. We develop and implement custom CCTV security systems based on your security needs, facility layout, and other considerations.
- Healthcare Systems. Effective building communication system design is crucial in virtually every industry, but it is especially critical in the healthcare field. We provide reliable, adaptable communication solutions that are tailored to the unique needs of the healthcare industry, including:
- Nurse call systems provide a vital link between a healthcare facility’s patients or residents and the nurses who care for them. We develop nurse call systems that are designed to meet the needs of staff and patients, and integrate seamlessly with other communication systems.
- Physiological Monitoring Systems. Easily and accurately monitor patients or residents with noninvasive physiological monitoring systems.
- Building Paging and Sound Systems. Paging and sound systems can be used to streamline communication and improve safety in large facilities. Our team is able to plan and implement custom paging and sound systems in facilities of any size.
- Paging units offer an assortment of appealing features, and provide staff with the ability to communicate vital information quickly and to a wider audience. Beyond use for general announcements, paging systems can be utilized to share emergency communications quickly and effectively.
- Sound Systems. For facilities where quality sound is key, such as theaters, concert halls, and sports arenas, a quality sound system and acoustics should be considered early on in the planning and development process.
Communication systems play a vital role in the day-to-day operation of any facility. Contact LKPB Engineers to learn how our building communication engineering services can be integrated with your building project.