Marketing Coordinator LKPB Engineers, Inc.
LKPB is assembling an all‐star cast of marketers ‐‐ a team of lean, mean, digitally fluent, content‐creating machines to take our marketing to the next level. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to help us in our overall marketing efforts. This position will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans which blend inbound and outbound marketing strategies to reach desired targets, elevate brand awareness and promote firm growth.
Join a growing firm, that operates nationally from its two Minnesota‐based offices. The LKPB Marketing Coordinator will be fulltime position in our Minneapolis office focusing on supporting the marketing efforts across the firm. The ideal candidate for this position must be a highly motivated, creative individual with the ability to work in a fast‐paced environment. Demonstration of superior multi‐tasking skills as well as interpersonal, graphic and written communication skills are keys to success in this role. Under the direction of the Business Development and Marketing Director, this position will carry out individual tasks of a marketing plan by demonstrating expertise in various areas.
- Update and maintain the company’s marketing collateral to best position the firm for desired business opportunities. Items include, but are not limited to; proposal materials, interview presentations and brochures.
- Develop written content for all marketing materials such as brochures, proposals, presentations, website, press
- releases, and blog posts.
- Design and distribute a variety of materials to support the firm in client outreach, including eblasts, ads, brochures,
- electronic invitations, tradeshow booth, banners, and presentation boards/posters.
- Develop and assemble all proposal materials for submission to clients.
- Maintain firm portfolio including project experience and associated imagery.
- Coordinate events for industry tradeshows, conferences, and client events. This includes organizing the event
- calendar, logistics with sales, registration, set up and distribution of booth materials, etc.
- Track lead information to position the firm early in project pursuits and assist in forecasting and projection
- Maintain all data to support firm's Client Relationship Management (CRM) efforts.
- Conduct market research and analysis for the purpose of informing annual business plans.
- Coordinate company sponsorships, memberships, advertisements, photography, tradeshow participation and
- conference attendance.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach target audience through appropriate social media channels Maintain the firm’s
- online presence across a variety of social media platforms and the firm’s website.
- Update and maintain annual marketing budgets to properly track and communicate Principals of firm investments.
- Liaise with external vendors to order and maintain all firm promotional items.
- Undertake office administrative task, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a professional services firm, preferably for an architectural,
- engineering or construction firm.
- Ability to multi‐task, prioritize, and work independently as well as a collaborative team environment, often under
- tight deadline situations.
- Strong organizational skills and follow‐through with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong graphic, written, oral communication and editing skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
For 48 years, LKPB Engineers has been providing full‐service mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design services for corporate, commercial, educational, healthcare, government, entertainment and recreational facilities. Apply here.