Proper planning is critical to the success of any construction project. A well-informed plan creates a strong foundation for your project, and helps ensure its success. Our team has the energy, creativity, and experience you need to plan and execute a flawless project.
The team at LKPB Engineers brings their effective, client-focused design methods to every project. Through hands-on involvement and personal commitment, we offer our partners and clients an unmatched level of service.
Smart Design Solutions.
Before design begins on a large project, LKPB recommends a pre-design process be completed. During the pre-design process, a variety of studies are completed that will help guide and inform the design phase of the project. Projected costs, site constraints, opportunities, and any space requirement considerations are carefully analyzed before any design work is completed..
The studies we conduct during the pre-design process will vary depending on the scope of your project, but typically include:
- Site Analysis. We thoroughly analyze the planned or existing infrastructure to better understand how it may impact your project’s design.
- Programming.We listen to you the user. What are your needs? What’s on your wish list? From that we determine the best approach to the mechanical and electrical systems to meet the project needs.
- Cost Analysis. We will provide you with a construction budget total that can be used to help guide project management. We are there to answer your questions and look at options.
- Program/Budget Balance. In this process we closely examine every aspect of the site analysis and programming, and balance this with the projected budget.
Mechanical systems, such as plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection systems, typically account for a substantial percentage of a project’s total costs. Missteps at the pre-design stage of a construction project can prove costly. The HVAC and mechanical pre-design experts at LKPB Engineers can offer valuable insight and expert advice to help determine what systems are best-suited for any project, for practical and cost-effective solutions.
- Create efficient, effective solutions based on needs and goals
- Avoid costly changes and delays
- Achieve on-time, on-budget project completion
- Integrate mechanical and building systems seamlessly
A Comprehensive Master Plan.
Whether for a suburban community college with growing needs or a large corporate campus looking at the bottom line, master planning serves as an amazing tool to determine future needs, and the timing and costs of those needs.
LKPB Engineers will analyze both mechanical and electrical possibilities for your master plan, delivering tailored options you can easily understand and review. Your comprehensive master plan will be based on the specific needs of your facilities, whether it’s to accommodate another 3000 students in the future or to shift building usage due to a changing product market.
Support and Solutions.
Our clients deserve a pre-design or master plan that is clear and concise. As a full-service mechanical and electrical engineering firm, we are here to provide you with ongoing support and guidance to ensure our deliverables meet your expectations. When you partner with LKPB Engineers, we will work seamlessly with your team to do that and more. The team at LKPB Engineers brings their effective, client-focused design methods to every project. Through hands-on involvement and personal commitment, we offer our partners and clients an unmatched level of service.
Simplify your projects with HVAC and mechanical pre-design and master planning services from LKPB Engineers!